Accessibility Statement for Tottillo Healthkits
This is an accessibility statement from Tottillo Healthkits.
Measures to support accessibility
Tottillo Healthkits takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Tottillo Healthkits:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Tottillo Healthkits is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Tottillo Healthkits. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Tottillo Healthkits:
- Phone: +330781615461
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 10 avenue Sainte-Marie, RDC4, Saint-Mande 94160
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tottillo
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Tottillo Healthkits relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Tottillo Healthkits assessed the accessibility of Tottillo Healthkits by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 10 October 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.